WTB: crate for a full size labridor retriever

So the shitty crate i have for the dog now sucks dick and the dog escapes out of it. if anyone has one cheap they are willing to help me out with that would be amazing! the sooner the better due to the dog being placed in a smaller crate that is really not the best size for him. I’m a animal lover and hate seeing him in this thing!

and if you dont have a crate and know a family member or friend that has one and does not use it anymore please ask them!

AWWE LET THAT PUPPY ROAM FREE!

Bump!

anyone at all.

bump!

i was going to look in craigslist yesterday but i ended up leaving work early.
going to look now but still if someone can help that would be aw some.

i have one but you need to take the dog to

his name is max
he is about 30lbs 26 weeks old

lol fuck that. the dog we have now at my gf’s is plenty enough. hes a fucking hand full for sure. fast as a mother fucker to. hes 4 months old and is lab/chow and looks almost like a golden. lol

i might have 1 ill look whe i get home

I have a large petmate pet porter. Its all plastic except the cage/door. Was used for a rott, then my husky. $40

Train your dong and dont worry about a crate

I have a large metal one, sturdy as hell. $50. Its one that breaks down into a suitcase style with handle for easy transporting.

thanks for checking! It would also give me another reason to drive and get that game! lol

im looking for a full metal crate, but thank you.

lol right, so he can destroy everything when we arent home. fuck that. the dog i have now at my house, a golden is the most behaved dog i have come across. no lie. he was crate trained.

does it have a top and bottom or is it like a play pen, because we have one of those and he can get out! lol

OBV not if you think he is gonna destroy everything when your are gone, oh and they do that because they are nervous, being crate trained will do that to an animal because they dont know anything other than the cage.

HaHa WOW what an awesome Fail LOL

Ours is like this, http://images.netshops.com/mgen/master:MH134.jpg

White, thicker looking, one door, collapsible with a handle.

Get your mind out of this mans pants.
He’s trying to find a crate for his dog and you’re telling him to take care of his private parts. Jeesh.

GL Sir!

jabbu ill get back to you, if you can go lower that would be sweet, but as of right now im looking at a few on craigs for about $30.

$40, you can use it for 5 years and sell it for $40.

ill let you no, and thanks for the help

Np…if ya change your mind lmk