Dog Cage/Crate

Medium to large dog.

Anything?

Figure I’d try here before I go and drop $150 on one at Petsmart. :tup:

Craigslist.

I found one in Hamburg, waiting to hear back. :tup:

what size?

walmart.

Try to get a larger one with a removable divider. Makes it easier to start with a smaller space then as she grows move/remove the divider. Makes crate training easy.

+1

but he said in his new dog post that shes already crate trained, so it probably won’t matter.

My suggestion is to definitely get a foldable metal one. I made the mistake of the aethetically better looking plastic crate at first. Then I realized that it’s a major pain in the ass when you need to travel or have someone dog sit, to lug it around.

You can def get nice big ones for 80 new and the steel is coated in black rubber…make sure you get the coating, the metal ones get funky and rusty.

yea the coated metal is what i meant

Ironically, I have one…but no dog…If your deal falls through I’ll ask the wife if she’ll get rid of it.

I have one also, I can fit in it easy.

Beck, still need a crate for the pooch? I have one that’s 36"L x 22"W x 24"H. Has 2 doors, one on the end the other on a side. Also comes with a divider panel. $50/offer

I have a foldable metal one that is about 4’ high, its in good shape, it has been in my basement for a few years. $20