WTB: CRX, del sol

My friend is looking for a CRX or a Del Sol, must be a 5 speed and pretty cheap in price, if anyone knows of anything LMK thanx

There is one by my house that is black and in really good shape from what I can tell. Its on East Caviler in Cheektowaga off of French Rd.

is it a sol or a crx?? do you know how much its going for?

fixed the title, please read the forum guidelines thanks :slight_smile:

lol sorry bout that, i made this thread in a hurry

its a del sol. The kid is alway cleaning it when I see him. Its very nice looking. I think it has some motor swap… b18 or b16 or something… so its faster. I dont know what type of honda motor it is.

do you know how much the asking price is, is it a 5 speed?

could you give me the address please?

Ummmm I dont know the house number but I can give you this much:

east cavilier
cheektowaga ny, 14227

You will see it outside his house. if you mapquest it, just put in a number, you’ll find it.

Sol’s are nice, but man, get the CRX.

is the del sol stock or has a body kit on it?

Honestly…I dont know what it looks like stock… But it looks really good, so I am guessing it has a body kit… It also has black rims.

i know of a kid with a black delsol that lives over in that area and it has a GSR swap… could be him

same kid I was thinking of…he bought the car for 7k like a year ago…lol rip off…so I can only imagine what his asking price is

ewwwww if thats the one you’re thinking of. I remember pulling the living shit out of that thing back in my SHO days :lol:

Yah thats the one. I forgot what motor it was.

If he was the guy at summit one night and has a forsale sign on it and he wated $10,000 and the car was beat.

yes it is that car, he bought for 7k last yr which is a rip off, and i told him over and over again not to buy it but he didnt care…now he is just trying to make up for his losses…and it is beat…shitty fitted body kit, shitty 1 day earl schibes(or wahtever) paint job…and its a JDM GSR but its slow…my b16 pulls him…

edit: its got stock suspension on too, looks like a lowered suzuki wit a bodykit

—what is cheap??? cus at the right price car is always for sale… pics in sig

damn, I didnt realize that the car had so many problems.