[quote=“AndyB”"]

Ok, here is what I am looking for:

88-91 CRX door panels
Emergency brake lever cover
OEM tail lights
OEM corner lights

more to the list later…

[/quote]

I have your taillights, call me 316-8511 I keep forgetting.

arent the door panels different from the 88-91’s? some years the seatbelt ran thru the doors where the older ones didn’t

[quote=“cky89,post:3,topic:33523"”]

arent the door panels different from the 88-91’s? some years the seatbelt ran thru the doors where the older ones didn’t

[/quote]

Yes…ALL '88s and the '89 Hf have pillar mounted seatbelts, meaning that the seatbelt does not run through the door panel. '89 Si, Dx and ALL 90-91’s have the door mounted seatbelts.

they fit the same, just at the bottom of them they have the plastic part for the seat belts on the 90-91, i dont have seat belts just harnesses so it dosent matter.

JDMsir, bring them to work when ever you get the chance.

I have a whole CRX that you can have parts from. Many new Parts. $1000

[quote=“AndyB,post:5,topic:33523"”]

they fit the same, just at the bottom of them they have the plastic part for the seat belts on the 90-91.

[/quote]

Are you positive that they will fit the same?
From what I have read from others 1st hand experience, some things won’t line up.
The plastic clips that hold the panel to the door metal are upgraded to a newer style for 90-91, which is no big deal but the door handle on the 90-91 is higher and more to the front. The speaker cutout is also larger and lower.

Good luck though.

skyway junk yard on tift street had like 6-7 crx’s last time i was there not too long ago bro try there.