WTB: CRX Winsheild

Looking for a windsheild for my CRX. I will remove it myself if needed. LMK

arent they only like $150 installed from like triumph?

Call up Hatfields glass company…amazing glass. Im sure he can get you a deal

No, there around $200 installed. I am not looking for something new. I’ll pay up to $50 if I take it out.

200 bucks to have a NEW windshield, INSTALLED, is well worth it IMHO. most things i am all about the DIY, but a windshield… comon man. ::slight_smile:

There’s a crx sitting idle on lisha kill its on the right hand side if your coming from central going towards route 7. It looks like they parted it and left it. I don’t know the condition of the windshield but its worth a look.

That maybe my buddies if its black. I will have to take a look though. Thanks

Yes deffinatelly black. If not I know another possibility for you aswell there’s a kid in schenectady names ravi you may know him he’s got a crx sitting in a ally rite on albany street. I take it this is the last piece of the crx rhd swap. Well I hope this helps I have the kid ravi’s email somewhere if you need it…

Yea, PM me his number. My CRX is done already. I have been driving it since Sunday. My window cracked after it was put back in the car. I just want to take care of it before winter.

i will be in schenectady tomorrow if you wanna meet up with that clutch. gimme a ring at lunch time.

BuMpAge, still looking for a windsheild.

Windshield insurance is like 1 dollar a year fyi

It doesn’t matter to me. I just need a complete used windsheild for under $100. If I wanted something new, it would have been done already.