WTB: Decent motorcycle helmet

What do you got? Just seeing if anything decent on here before I go buy a new one.

NO shitty brands.

Willing to pay around $300.

Shoei,HJC,Arai ect…

$300? then go buy a brand new one lol

what ya buy tyler

I would def buy a new one. your head is worth it!

go to freewheeling… they have a decent supply of shoei’s and they haggle quite a bit on last years model… i think i picked up my rf1000 for around 350 OTD…

I have an Arai Quantum something or other, what size do you wear?

What kind you looking for. full face vented? i dont much about helmets. havent worn one since i road the half cheese…

My brother has a newer black vented helmet. he used it one when he first bought his bike, then went to a half helmet or whatever its called.

He got it from pioneer motorsports. he paid over a 100 bucks. i bet he will sell it for 60.

If your interested i will se if i can get the make and maybe a pic.

Sportbike? dirkbike?..

its a star 650. he is thinking of selling and getting something bigger. he bought the bike as a starter bike.

Has alot done to the bike and its amazingly clean.

+1 for rf1000

for the 300 dollar mark… rf1000 is hard to beat… arai quantums are nice, i almost bought one, but wind noise was a concern to me…

where is freewheelng? I got my first dirtbike there ( i was like 12)but i don’t remember it was

BTW: i’m looking for a medium or large full face.

Freewheeling… near sheridan and millitary… in tonawanda…

its like freewheeling-cycle.net or something like that

I have the arai, i must say it is very comfy, but tons of wind noise, but better than my old hjc.

IMO Scorpoin EXO700 line is good value for the money.

JBGTI says the same thing… by design the ear flaps, as i’ll refer to them, create a whistling noise that annoyed me when i wore the arai… other than that it was LEAPS AND BOUNDS better than my HJC CL-14 (but in its defense, i spent 150 OTD with the helmet and a silver windshield) Not to shabby for a new helmet

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48491

not sure what size you need, this is a large. $75 never worn out, just tried on and found out it’s a little too big for me.

:headbang:i have a scorpion exo700 def a good helmet for the price