Motorcycle Helmet

Lookin for a street bike helmet… dont want to spend like $700… im looking to spend about $100

let me know what you have

god I hate threads like this,

1st of all, how much did you spend on your bike? Would you put $20 used tires on it? NO, that’s unsafe.

2nd of all, new helmets form to your head, everyone has different shaped heads.

I’m guilty of riding in less than I should, hell, when it’s 110 degrees out, its tough to throw on jeans and my leather jacket to go down the street, but if I get taken out by some old person, I’ll spend a few weeks in a hospital being treated for road rash, not the rest of my life having my mommy whip the drool off my chin because my $60 helmet exploded when it hit the road.

Sportbiketrackgear.com has awesome deals on Shoei,Arai,Suomy etc. Scorpion and HJC make good cheaper helmets if you don’t wanna buck up.
I personally spend under $500 on a new Shoei Rf-1100.
As the old saying goes, if you have a $100 head, but a $100 helmet. I think my head is worth $500. :wink:
I had a huge rant, but when I clicked post, it deleted my whole post :frowning:

i have my old HJC that I don’t wear anymore… looking for $75. its a medium.

I have a VERY nice AGV helmet ill sell … i paid $439 for it last year … used it about 5 times … ill let it go for $100

shoot me a call im in tonawnada and ill be home all day … 310-9347 Derrick

ok what your number…

agv helmet i would pick up… know the owner and took well care of it… was there for at least 3 rides…

i love my agv s4

I always loved the question… “why do you wear a 500 dollar helmet…”

and the response… “because they dont make a 501 dollar helmet…” etc etc…

anyway… more expensive isnt always safer… the 60 dollar z1r helmet from 2 years ago, out performed the rest of the competition including top of the line shoei’s etc etc… BUTTTTT it was the least aerodynamic and people complained it felt like they were wearing a cinderblock on their heads…

you’re not only paying for protection… but rather comfort, styling, cooling, aerodynamics, etc etc…

ALLLLLL of which make it worth it to not skimp on a lid.