WTB: Degu

If you know what they are, I’m looking to buy a few of them. No-one in my area has a license to sell them thus I WILL travel to get them! They are amazing pets and wish to replace the two I had. So if you know who might have them. please inform me asap

Is this anything like a SugerGlider

Close, But they are in the Squirrel family and are from chili

http://www.gochile.cl/spa/Guide/img/Fauna/degu_lg.JPG

call markheim pets

one of the workers there is licensed, thats where we got ours

:word: Thats how I got mine, Be prepared to wait though, took close to two months to get mine.

HUGE :tup: to the woman who sold them to me (not gonna use her name, since the shop isn’t licensed but she is personally). Cut me a major deal on supplies for them, $110 got me a 40 gallon tank, wheel, food, house, a plastic ball for the to run around in, and hay. Great lady.

word I was there and they said they no longer carry them due to the license. But I can ask them again. I was told there was a Place in fredonia that has like 15 of them but I have no clue where or what it’s called. I’d buy all 15 of them if i could. they are super awsome. I really can’t go without em cause they are so social, so cute. Super fun to play with!!! Plus they luv to be handled. I tell everyone they are almost like dog’s cause when ya come home they get all happy and jump around when they see ya cause they want to be handled.

I had to ask a few timesm make sure to ask all different people, and look for a shorter woman with shoulder length blonde hair :wink:

Word! thanks for the tid-bit

its not markheim that has them, they dont have the license, just so happens that one of the woman that work there does.

Yeah i got that! Sup btw