Rabbit/Guinnea Pigs

My sis is moving out of state and animals arent allowed at the new place so they gotta go to a good home.

Black Dwarf Rabbit- Comes with cage(36’‘X16’’), and is actually litter trained! $15

Female Guinnea Pig, 14mo old, tricolor- Extra Large cage(46’‘X22.5’’) $35

Male Guinnea Pig, black&brown, 8mos old. Comes with small cage $15

Thanks for looking and let me know if anyone wants some pets. Id like to get them in a good home asap! Feel free to shoot offers as well.

wtf i thought your sister was coming to live with me?!

Hmm…

Let 'em go into the wild.

Very tempting :rofl

That’s what my dad’s buddy asked if he should do because he’s had this guinea pig in his garage for like 10 years. His quote…“The thing won’t die, should I just let it go into the wild?” :rofl :rofl

Somebody here must have a pet snake thats hungry.

Ill ask my sister if she wants another rabbit

This thread is full of lol.

I’m interested in the rabbit if you still have it.

Still got the little guy!

By “litter trained” you mean he sits in a cage that has litter as the lining? Or he can actually be allowed to roam ones homestead, and return to the “litterbox” and proceed to do his business in said box?

There is a small litter box in his cage that he does his thang in. Doesnt go ANYWHERE else in the cage, kinda nice for cleanup. When ya let him run around he returns to his cage and eventually goes. Havent seen him piss anywhere else, although I may have missed one :lol

Revised and updated

Ill take the rabbit for my neice

ADAM if u are mean to any of said pets i will crush your sack inbetween 2 45lbs plates.

PM’d! :thumbup

Animal cruelty aint my style, Id rather beat a human :lol

Adam if you dont sell that rabbit, I know some old Italian guy that might buy it, if it’s big enough. :slight_smile:

:wierd :rofl

Pics of laura NOW.

:lol GLWS!