WTB: Dodge Neon Body Kit...Sounds Gay

Non functional back doors… i guess it makes it less gay

lol that is rucking fetarded

good call… i did not even notice the rediculousness of that kit actually TAKES AWAY whatever functionality that car had…

lmao.

this thread was everything i hoped it would be, short of getting rick rolled

+1
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u295/seepster/kit2.jpg
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u295/seepster/kit1.jpg

1. it will still just be a neon w. a body kit
  2. this only costs fifteen bucks
  3. its badass

Holy flaming batman. What ever happened to the “if you cant help, dont reply” rule? What year neon do you have? If its a 1gn…and does not currently have foglights, I would go with the foglight front fascia. It changes the look of the car quite a bit. Mark has one for ya…and M&M U Pull-It has a couple i think.

:awdrifter::party2::smash2::ohyeah::banghead::mamoru::spank::picard::hang::hitit::fuzzyfish::gay2::wtf::walter::hay::biglaugh::gay3::lolham::loopie::cjerk::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

edit: seriously?

lol after a horrible day at the shop this put a smile on my face!!! thanks nyspeed!

hah.

oh god i hate neons so much…so much that i drive one…and last week i smoked a 5.0 mustang ohh ya i forgot just a neon lmao suck a fat one rustang…jeez guys there just cars soemtimes there faster than urs and u make fun of them…if you lost to a neon u should probally sell ur car its not work the $$$ u invested:spank:

btw i have a evo 5 front kit for sale with r 34 side skirts pm me for details lol mustangs

wtf???^

lol idk wtf but lol

is it a 1g? if so you prob need to paint the whole car, i dont think ive seen a 1g that doesnt have the paint litterally falling off of it… PAINT FALLING OFF OF THE CAR. THE PAINT. FALLS OFF. OF THE CAR.

ok srsly i know there are some guys on here who are into these cars. can you please explain to me why the paint falls off of them?

It was mostly the 95s and pretty much only the pale blue and white cars. The primer they used sucked or something like that. Other colors (like the dark green 95 that neonglh had) have regular paint that holds up pretty well and definitely doesn’t peel.

probably getting another infraction from Nikuk because now I’m “off-topic” in a very serious classifieds thread :roll:

I can see paint tips being related…

“Doesn’t just sound gay, it is really fucking GAY. Nothing out there “looks better”, it’s all shit.”

Not so much. :slight_smile:

And you weren’t the only one, by far.

wings west is the only decent looking kit or neons, is it 1gn or 2gn? You can also do an srt-4 front end…