WTB: Dodge Neon Parts

Let Me Know What You Have…Sad yes i know…i blew the tranny on my park ave. n my dad blessed me with this neon (More Like Cursed) :frowning:

diddy.

dont bother. just save for a teg.

Do you want stock srt4 rims? Have the stock 205-50-17 BFG kdw2’s with probably a summers left of tread on them. 400/BO pm me if interested.

I have every part imaginable. What do you need?

im looking for turbo mani and turbo

I may upgrade my srt4’s turbo setup if you would be interested in those parts. I would have most of the parts you would need.

so your car blew up your dad gave you his stock neon and now you want to attempt to turn it into a speed demon? i got plenty of stock shit

dohc or sohc. I have lots of stuff laying around

Diddy you NEED the SRT4 wheels. And a veilside body kit and soem fast and the furious graphics to match your streetglow decals. Or get this body kit: http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47619

i have stock tail lights too brand new

Anything you need stock I have and can get. Call me 585-520-7778.

[quote=)><(((x>;892913]Diddy you NEED the SRT4 wheels. And a veilside body kit and soem fast and the furious graphics to match your streetglow decals. Or get this body kit: http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47619[/quote] are you mocking him because leopard print and 20s does not give you that right

I’m sorry who are you. Because if you are who I think you are a G6 with donuts and cowboy boots doesn’t give you a right to come at me. That’s besides the point, and I’m not mocking him. I know him and we were talking about his neon at mighty. Oh and this is the second time you have come into a thread trying to rag on me when you don’t really know what’s going on.

lmfao joe is quite funny “How dare You Thats A 81 HOnda!”

[quote=)><(((x>;893680]I’m sorry who are you. Because if you are who I think you are a G6 with donuts and cowboy boots doesn’t give you a right to come at me. That’s besides the point, and I’m not mocking him. I know him and we were talking about his neon at mighty. Oh and this is the second time you have come into a thread trying to rag on me when you don’t really know what’s going on.[/quote] steelies are doughnut tires now? sorry i dont try to “pimp out” shitty cars with 20" rims. They are not cowboy boots water head they are like a 4 year old pair of black shoes. sorry i did not ok my shoes with you.leopard print,judging men shoes,you got something you are hiding?not hard to rag on you. You leave it to be pretty easy to. I have known diddy for awhile. If you cant take ball busting shut the computer off.

How am I trying to “pimp out” my “shitty” car. Care to elaborate how my car is shitty and how I"m trying to pimp out my truck?