WTB: driver 94-01 integra dc2 Door

Color does not matter, i am looking for one that has the weather strippings in great shape, no rust, or dings or dents, windows and good motors are a plus, but not a neccesity

please let me know what you have, and also post a picture please.

i do not need mirrors with the door

I happen to have both doors with the molding shaved.If this is something you like let me know.

I have a passenger door, with moldings and mirror silver in color for 25 bucks. Has the window motor and everything, just come get it out of my basement.

I have 2 red doors. passenger side has a dent but not rusted. Both have all hardware.

I have my driver door that I got off scspeed that I’m not going to use, It has everything but I think I’m going to take the mirror off.

I had two southern doors for you but geitler bought them :slight_smile: lol

There you go, you can buy mine and his and get a hell of a deal.

josh i’ll probably take yours, are you in town this weekend?

and clinzee pm me a price!

I wont be in town but my its at my parents house and I am sure we can set up something when one of them will be there. Shoot me a pm and lmk when is a good time.

bump

im available today, or anytime the rest of the week til friday after 6pm

painting my car soon!

got a passenger door for joshb :tup:

alls i need is a drivers now

i have a black drivers door, not perfect but not horrible

do u have pictures? the one i got today is pretty good except for a dent near the handle, which i can pop out no biggie

i just want to have the interior (where the window closes at the top), and exterior stripping in excelent condition

i’m probably not ready for another roadtrip until the weekend lol, today was like 5 hours n kicked my ass. it’s only like 3 to your place, but it’s a boring as fuck drive lol

bump