wtb: eg hatch

i want another hatch, i need the superb gas mileage again, not sur eon if im keeping to scoobie

but does anyone ahve one they r looking to sell?

rofl

i dont have a eg but a ef :slight_smile: really good gas milage…I get like 37mpg with 100% city driving and 42mpg with like 90% city and 10% hwy. i did almost 49mpg on 50/50 hwy/city…i can just imagine all hwy miles. body is not too pretty but the engine has 80,330 miles on it [all stock the cluster has not been changed out or anthing like that it was 1 owner before i had it…its a 1991 ef hatch blue, 4spd,75% tread left, needs cv axel on both sides but beside that everyhthings is in working condition.

up :slight_smile: EGs plz

pictures?
A/C work good?
Heat work good?
Price?

buy my passat

how about an ek? if interested pm me and i’ll get you more detail.

i have a hatch

Well thats good…Is it for sale? or did you just feel like letting him know that you had one

seriously. lol
what year? trim? IS IT FOR SALE??

i have a shell i could be convinced to sell.

92 si, factory BLACK, perfect black interior, no motor, wired for obdII b series swap. borbet rims, factory sunroof, etc. high flow cat, 2.5" cat back, ubderdata p28, dc sports header. body is in good shape except for honda cancer, and the fender would need to be replaced, the front of the fender is a little f’ed up

How much?

Cooley, getting back into the slow cars :slight_smile:

i got one offer jst waiting for him to pm me back, anyone else?

bump :frowning:
will trade my ef hatch for it

come out and buy mine!

do u still have the s13?