WTB: EK Civic for 2500 or less

My brother is looking for a new daily since he sold his. Would prefer an auto but 5speed is fine. Doesn’t want one with 200k on it so nothing rotted out or real high miles. Thanks

Tryin to sell mine…needs alittle bit of work… Its on the first F/S page…

Careful with the higher milage Honda auto trans.

Yea I told him to stick to auto accords

Ummm, theres one sitting in you driveway he can buy. Gimme an offer, we’ll seal that window up for him too so there isn’t any more leaks. C’monn, its only got 106kmi on it!!!

Yea and a mint title too!

who the fuck cares. I sure dont.

Lmao you better sell that thing before it becomes a snowbank

LOL dude, I told you Wednesday night, salvage titles turn people away like crazy.

good luck finding one that is not too beat. sully what civic do you have and are you selling it? im still looking for a beater too.

true story
no one wants my prelude because it has a salvage :frowning:

Its a 2000 ek hatch automatic with a rebuilt title for 2700 obo with 106k on it. The car runs and drives fine just the body has some war wounds

for a beater i couldnt care if it has rebuilt title but 2700 for an auto with body issues is too much for me sorry.

It’s a 2000 dx hatch with 106kmi on it. It’s got a salvage title, but everything is ok with the car (i think it was stolen before) I need to seal one of windows though. I want to get $2500 firm for it.

When I used to work for my friend rebuilding wrecks salvage titles never seemed to be an issue and he sold alot of cars with salvage titles.

Yeah Sully shouldn’t have a problem with it in all honestly. Not really a big deal, as long as the buyer is aware/fine with everything. The car is in great shape now.

I got a 97 civic ex thats a southern car, 5 speed with 151k for 2k pretty much stock and i dont drive it in winter

Why did he sell the Accord in the first place? Tard. He should get some blizzaks for the SS

Dumpy rides.

Could you pm me more info on the car?