06+ honda civic preferablly si

My civic is getting old and up there in miles and im idealy toying with the idea of picking up an 06+ civic si. Would prefer a coupe but would consider a sedan as well. Id also consider a civic ex if the price was right. let me know if you have one youd sell or know someone… thanks

-Mike

I’ll probably be selling my 2010 civ LX coupe sooner than later. Not an si though so… 8/

https://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/4370581531.html

damn

I saw that, but that thing looks beat to piss and has a salvage title which im not into.

You. have. issues.

lol.

q. f. t.

I texted the kid his bottom line was $6k he said that the previous owner fell asleep at the wheel and hit a guard rail hence salvage title.

seen the car in person, i even drove it once and in my opinion its worth 6k

oh there is no doubt about that my friend lol

hm, still with it being in nys now, to get it titled and shit here it would be a nightmare since it still is registered for Tennessee.

It’s titled in nys he’s owned it for 2 years here it’s has a nys salvage title, to be honnest I wouldn’t give him anymore then $5k for it.

It’s just a whole different ball game when a car is totaled out and salvaged it’s like he car isn’t perfect anymore and won’t ever be.

i know all about salvage and are u buying the car or the paper if the car was fixed properly its stile the same car that goes for 10+ k with the clean tittle

No I understand that and I kno you, kno about it, I personally just feel weird buying a car that has been wrecked myself. I have done it in the past and just regret all the issues I had.

bump still looking. Drove an 07 si coupe the other day and loved it.

don’t rule out integras… you get more for your money since they about the same price.

ive owned two rsx’s and three integras. They are nice but they are old. I want something 07+ if im going to have a car payment again.