WTB: EVO

yeah these make great winter cars, but you should get something sweet too for the summer.

?

GSR model evo has HIDs and 03’s where the only year with the stock IC sprayer ? 5 spd if you plan on putting down any decent number. SSL was only offered after 04 i think

just bought the lincoln that was for sale guess an evo wasnt what the girlfriend ment by baby friendly 4 door lol

Jojo’s good deal hes an awsome guy im sure you got a great deal…

now that leaves me to decide… ACT hdss or Exedy twin plate…

that’s a no brainer. are you going to have less then 400whp or more then 400whp?

Paul is running an ACT with over… I take it your running the Exedy?

Im currently happy with my mods… and when the wifey starts back to school she wil be using it as a DD… I’m not sure if the twin plate would be a good idea

no, I’m on the ACT… but I only have ~300whp/tq and no plans to add more power really.

it’s just a great proven clutch. also remember: just because you have over 400hp doesn’t mean you’re using it. So I can see somebody getting away with more power, but not if you’re really using all that power daily/launching a lot.

I run a ACTHD clutch and flywheels combo and I have no issues at all

i have the HDSS, i gurantee it doesnt last through tuning with the 35r.

oh well, time to upgrade again :frowning:

edit: i should probably get my tranny built while im doing the clutch again, but fck it

that makes me laugh hahaha… i hate cars

what r u replacing it with?.. do you think I should bite the bullet and just put the twin plate in now… I’m not “planing” to upgrade performance wise… with my mods I think the ACT would be fine… or mabye just go with the exedy single plate…

exedy twin or ACT xtreme w/ 6 puck race disk

this thread is a good candidate for a split

funny I was thinking about making a new thread… to discuse this as I get my tax return eather end of this week or beginning of next…

mabye paul we can get a discount on 2 twin disk lol

answer my pm… douchebag