WTB: Exhaust for 98 Firebird (any LS1 exhaust)

As the title states, im looking for an exhaust for my firebird…anyone has anything let me know ill come take the parts off your hands for ya…thanks

Are you open to suggestions?

why not…whatcha got?

magnaloud FTW

http://newyorkfbody.com/viewtopic.php?t=4297

whats wrong with the duals that are on it? that will give you the most power

Sorry i had to run out for a minute. Anyhow what i suggest is taking apart the duals on it and bolting them right to the headers. You will have to cut and bang some but when all said and done it sounds amazing and tucks up as god as stock. Once you are done go have a hanger put on each side to add stability. I have been running mine like this for years. You can find some pics on LS1tech of what i am talking about. It will take a few hours and you won’t have to spend any cash!

interesting…so rather than running the x-pipe, just run the duals right off the header? i had a feeling that the x-pipe was the reason it hangs so low…thats a pretty good idea…

and the reason im looking for another exhaust is because whats on there now is just too noisey for a daily…i managed to find a set up w/ duals out the back and cutouts right after the headers so it’s still gonna give me some good power at the track when i need it…but thanks for the advice guys i appreciate it…just a no0b when it comes to the LSJUANS lol

All the hardware to run a stock style exhaust is gone btw

Hmm well if it is your daily you might not want to then. Mine is a my daily but i have a good tolerance for noise and any type of comfort was gone years ago after the swaybar left i put in a t-rex, iron clutch so i said screw it and did that exhaust.

soooo…no hangers underneath? or…?

Well when i went to my setup i unbolted all of the hardware for stock mounting and I think he did the same. Is this car your daily?

eh yes and no…ill drive it when i dont feel like taking my other car…i mostly got it for the track/highway runs…if there isnt any stock mounting hardware underneath isnt that something muffler man could put back on for me? use something similar to make it work…nothings impossible…right? :gotme:

Ok listen to me…It is a fucking f-body and you have another car so…Slam a Bud Light turn off the fucking NASCAR strap the muffs to the headers, stick a t-rex in the bitch and rock that shit the way it is supposed to be.

hahahhahahaha fair enough…:tup:

god damn this post made me hard.:thankyou:

LOL

I have a magnaflow catback, $125

Man while reading this i heard disturbed playing in the background, gave me goosebumps :ohnoes:

fyi mufflerman can not make you exhaust without cats

ive been there so many times they dont even pay attention anymore lol…they did all my exhaust work on my speed w/o cats…keep it on the DL tho winkwink* lol…im just gonna keep it the way it is i think ill worry about the cops later