WTB: Exhaust Header

OEM is what I have in mind, either by Nissan or aftermarket. New, or mint condition used.

Thanks guys.

yes, I’m still rocking the KA24DE, which means the header is for a KA…

I have one from a S14 KA. I’m not sure if its the same as the S13 one. If you want it, $20.

not sure if its the exact same. But again, new or semi-used…

they are the same header. Just the s14 one will have two holes for O2 sensors, u just get an old senser and put it in the other hole to plug it up…

Exactly, I had one for an s14 that a guy used on his s13. the extra bung had a threaded plug in it.

Oh, and you might have to modify* it a little to clear your steering knuckle.

*modify read: bash the shit outta one of the four pipes.
Not sure if you can see it here, but hit me up on MSN or email me at the address in my profile and I’ll send you the full size one. It isn’t that restrictive after you ‘modify’ it.

thanks for the input. My only reservation is that I’m looking for a new or low KM used… so I might as well pick one up for an s13 :wink:

I have one, and I have a friend (simplemind7) who comes from Kitchener to london every weekend. the header still has most of the original paint and is a pacesetter s13 header.

$40 for its case, if You want it delivered send a PM to simplemind7 im sure he will be reasonable about it. Also it includes the O2 sensor which I was told is almost new.

looks pretty good. some questions though: how many KM’s would you guess are on it? What condition is the flange in?
Oh, and I would have it delivered/picked up in kitchener.

Thanks

Im guessing less than 10,000 km on it header, maybe even less than 5,000. the flanges are in very good condition aswell. Simplemind is up for the weekend so if You want it im going to PM You my number.

I’ll be picking it up for him because he is in Alberta.

Better you PM me instead.

tentatively purchased.

I take it the dent helps the install!! ha ha ha. How is the 4-1 compared to the 4-2-1?

^
Umm…

This is the one Joey had for sale in the other thread you inquired about. It was sold to Leo.

cool thanks man