s13 header

what’s a good quality header for a n/a twin cam. i’m lookin into buyin one

i bought this …4-2-1
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Nissan-240SX-KA24DE-91-92-93-94-2-4L-DOHC-N-A-Header_W0QQitemZ350097525184QQihZ022QQcategoryZ33631QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It lined up perfectly , and is identitical to the hotshot header.

the only problem i noticed is that the bung for the o2 sensor is placed on 1 of the runners and hence gets the reading from only 1 cylinder… vs stock which gets the reading from all.

didnt get a chance to use it though … but if i had to id definately get one of those again.

I like the Dc headers, clean looking, good sounding and a decennt price.

car-stuff.com

anyone ever ordered stuff from there? i can get the hedder through them around 180.

i got one here
its not the greatest but its yours for 20 bucks. has the egr thing and errthing

^^^i’m usually at shoppers every night for a coffee. if you see me stop by. pretty sure you know who i am. red s13 h.i.d’s, black rims/red ring. i had the blue jimmy with an lt1 on the road couple years ago.

also…im not lookin at much of a gain by puttin a hedder on now am i?

nah not much at all, about 5-10hp maybe lol. but its yours man i got it here, i also live a second away from shoppers so if you see me roll by!

yea, thats what i figured. i’m still learnin this jap shit. i’m used to sbc and bbc. you still got that monte (think thats what it was)

pending on what im doin tonight i might not be at tims. but w.e i always see u around neways.

who’s the dude with the white fastback…bone stock with h.i.d’s? you know? i see him a lot. i wave honk flash lights. he does jack. i asked a couple people round here no one knows.

When I had a KA I use to have a Hot Shot header on it, it sounded awesome (I ran a straight pipe to the muffler, magnaflow dual port) and it made a huge difference in performance, I sold it to Cole (altima_boy) after I chucked out my KA.
Look into a hot shot headers, it’s worth the money.

^^^ thank you sir

NP

http://www.hotshot.com/hotshotheaders/ns3009.html

I just thought I would mention that unlike other brands Hot Shot Performance header are a perfect fit, they don’t need any altering or adjusting or extra porting to make them fit well. If you want get in touch with Altima_boy he has my header on his 240 now and he is very happy with it.

my girlfriend has a white hatch with hids. last time i checked she was a girl lol, last time :open_mouth: she said 2 days ago she seen a red hatch flash lights at 410 and steeles.

^yea that was me…