WTB: Eye Pod

Asking Price: Around 100 bucks
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:
I want a regular-ass iPod, something like a 30gb video or something like that. The one I have right now does wonky things, it will randomly not play a song, or turn down the volume a lot, etc… I’d complain, but the girl I bought it off of, let me stay at her place in Ottawa for free for the weekend and fuck her 4 times, so, I didn’t really get ripped off that bad.

Considered a Zune :o

I have one, paid about $125 - brand new. After I got it, I was like

http://www.gonrad.com/200712/mychemicalromance.gif

Yea, but I’m just using it to connect to the G’s factory HU, and the device is designed to interface with an iPod. I personally loathe Apple and would set fire to their HQ if I could, but it’s the only way I know of to have a HDD based mp3 player and keep my steering wheel audio controls.

illl sell you my ipod nano for 120 its mint lol blak.

or u can buy my bnib 80 gig video classic the newest oone that came out
as for pricing that one pm me

What’s wrong with just using the audio out on the device, and connecting it to an AUX input?

Or do you mean the G can actually let you control tracks/volume etc. right from the HU. Hrm, in that case yea. I guess that’s what sucks about the zune; it ain’t exactly an industry norm (yet) :hs:

Yup, that’s the exact reason. It even retains steering wheel audio controls. I keep the iPod in my glovebox (it charges it too) and only ever take it out to put new music on it, or if I want to listen to it at work or something.

Not interested in a nano as they generally don’t have the capacity I’m looking for.

um your lookin for 30gig video?
i might have somethin for you ill get back at you

Doesn’t specifically have to be a 30gb video, that’s what my broken one is. As long as it’s an iPod with the interface thingy and good capacity, it’s fine.

used 80 gig?
200?

i’ve got a used 30gb black…
$70

…dont use it anymore.

ive got a stolen 30 gig? want it?

hahah im jus playin man, ipod nano? 2gb? $60? lol

I has one.