wanted- ipod

never thought i’d say this–but i want an ipod. doesnt have to be pretty. dont care how many gb, because punk rock songs are short. 2 gb should hold a shit load of 1:30 minute songs i figure.

want it mostly for work. radio sucks anymore.

i will sell you my 2gb nano. It is under best buy warranty as well for accidental coverage. so if it would get fucked up at work I could just warranty it and get you a new one.

100 bucks and its yours. I can bring it with me tonight when i bring the exhaust

i pod just relesed the ipod touch today, look’s exactly like the i-phone, only gay thing is it’s 3hun… :thumbdown:

I have one as well I can sell you if you don’t want whiteys

does it come w/ all the shit i need to use it? im ipod inept. what all do i need? a charger, a cig lighter adapter?

Do you want to listen to it in the car?
Do you have an aftermarket Deck?

Let me know what you need once you get it

in my personal car, aftermarket cd player. at work, i have a cd player wired up to a battery w/ speakers. its a garage…

Sailor,

depending on what the headunit is, there may be an auxillary cable (or box-type reciever) to directly connect to headunit in the car, otherwise you’ll need to use the FM modulator to broadcast to it. Broadcasting kills some of the soud quality, but then again what we listen to is marginal sound quality anyway.

For the garage, you could pick up a Ipod boom box for under 50 bucks, which has it’s own dock and built in charging. I see them all the time at BigLots and stores like that. I hve one in my garage as well

I have one sailor, but I dont have the cable, I gave it to one of my employees because he damaged his and I can just use the cable from my iPhone because its the same… so thats why I gave it away, but you can pick one up for $19 or even cheaper on ebay, PM if your interested… its a black 4gig nano

i looked at whitey’s, it is tiny. im afraid i’d destroy it. cheeks-- hit me up as i still have that q45 tb, maybe work a trade. mark, hit me up w/ a price too.

After you Get one, Contact me and I will get you the hookup on anything that goes with it. boombox ect…

you ought to get an iphone. they just dropped the cost by $200. it does everything an ipod can do but it’s also a phone/internet browser. there is a 4gb and an 8gb iphone.

U know that if U just want to play MP3 files, U don’t really need a gay-ass ipod right?

U can get a cheap-ass Sandisk MP3 player with 1GB and FM radio for $39 at BB or CC and plug it into any amp that has an AUX input. U can even use it as a flash drive in a pinch.

I wouldn’t buy anything Apple ever - even if they made water and I was dying of thirst.

80gb 100 bucks, screen is messed up. The back light does not work

I have the same one as whiteys, although I can beat his price :bigthumb:

thats fine and dandy, except no body can come close to competing with apple in terms of hardware design and quality… and the newly announced ipod classic… i mean common… .160gb for $350… that is awesome

i own a microsoft zune, and a ipod… the ipod destroys it in build quality and user interface…

i also own a macbook, and it is above and beyond any other laptop, hardware wire… osx is nice too :slight_smile:

dont call me an apple fanboy, i am a windows system administrator…

I am apple retarded, Windows based programs make sence to me like just make it like a folder and copy paste done…I that whole itunes thing gets to me…

No, you are normal. Apple is retarded.

word.

or perhaps you are the hard headed one who wont try anything apple… or bashes apple because of their recent success…

show me one digital music player where you can get 160GB of storage for $350… and thats not even going into the awesome hardware and user interface.

fact is, apple makes the best hardware around