Ipod Nano??

am i behind the times or something? maybe you guys already knew about this, but i just got an advertisement e-mailed to me and i was checking it out… looks pretty hot, and it’s mad small.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/72903/wo/t15ivOFFgxLY20kSGWB1at6Fwlh/0.0.0.15.1.0.6.9.1.1.0.1.0.0.0.1.0

http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/gallery/image14.html

ya i saw it on slashdot yesterday i think

i think its prety hottt… :tspry:

it’s amazing… I just wish it held more songs

fuking gay

-1 for the apple hater

I don’t hate apple. I hat the I-pod humpers… there are better players, and cheaper.

what is a better player out there with the same size/functionality/color screen?

I don’t hate apple. I hate the I-pod humpers… there are better players, and cheaper.

OOOOO look i have an i-pod just like you… it is so important that i play music all the time, and have it on me whenever possible… I like to leave the ear plugs in even when i’m not listening so people know I have one… and its baby blue… and 30GIGZ… wanna compare libraries? I have all the backstreet boys albums in chronological order…

EDIT**Your right… what would I do if my menus weren’t in color… it would be unpossible to comprehend what is happening inside my I-POD without color…

color is for the pics yo

Edit- Why do you need a color phone?

i-pods are the gheyest things on the planet. they are the beanie babies of electronics.

Dood

you have no idea how many people have ipods until you come down to NYC…

it

is

rediculous…

go figure, a city full of metros has more i-pods than anywhere else.

lame

ridiculous. -end spelling nazi-

I saw that new ipod nano… very nice. and I love it even more now that I know zerodaze hates them. :wink:

RIDICULOUS!

commie

next thing you know you will be pulling my hair on the playground.

haha i laughed at this :tup:

but i have an ipod, and have had one for a couple years now… i love it- even though i know there are better alternatives

i saw the commercial for the ipodnano during the football game yesterday… it is fucking hotT… my ipod is on its way out… i might buy that one

i like apple, they arent microsoft :gotme:

i was thinking that even b4 i scrolled to your post

items that most have color screens tv-monitor-cell phone

item that are just more expensive w/ a color screen - mp3 players , radios … anything else that you turn on and then dont have to look at for it to do its job

:word: When I went to DC everyone had one, I couldn’t believe it.

no need to defend yourself.

apple ipod + itunes > any other player on the market.

i dont care what metro jokes are said or how people say apple is the “trend” and people just jump on the bandwagon…

plain and simple, the ipod powns the market its not just becaseu its a trend.

so go buy your creative jukebox, but make sure you dont plug it into your computer – my ipod did’nt get shipped with a virus :gotme: