Ipod Nano??

I’m with you 100%!

lol…

Sorry Krazyjon… but the bandwagon is in my favor again…

i can’t believe you actually gave me neg karma for that… and your outnumbered by posts just like mine…

BASTARD!!!

BTW - GayGTP - I do not need color on my phone. If a phone without color with the same options came along I would buy it instead (if it was reasonably cheaper). As long as the pictures were in color (and i use the cam everyday) . Just cause your metro to the max… doesn’t mean you get to hate my outlook on I-PODS too… afterall who bought the pink one?

• 1 for a valid complaint

ill hook you up later… it wont let me give you one…

EDIT:

AHH THE POLISH MOD WILL GO DOWN

see custom title:(

Pink ipods and shirts 4L

OMG!!!111oneoneon

who did that?

i will have to have a talk with the mods :slight_smile:

LOL

but seriously, look how tiny those little things are

i want one

LOL

but seriously, look how tiny those little things are

i want one

Why buy one of these when for another hundo you can get like 5 times the space? I dont get it

IPods themselves are nice, but I dont see the need for a smaller one for this much $$ isnt that what hte shuffle was for :gotme:

we sould be getting them in my work soon. Found out abou them a few months ago . but they complety changed the design from there original idea.

i like the way it looks…but im perfectly happy with my dell dj and i dont really like apple that much

:rofl:

+1

I’d have to agree, there are plently of other mp3 players that can do the same job for half the price. Plus, who needs something that small. Isn’t the shuffle small enough?

I think about now every UB student has an iPod. We have sold hundreds of them since school started.

If anyone does want one, we should have them in stock next week.
The 2GB is $179 and the 4GB is $229.

We have 110 on order for the initial order and they will sell out soon. No, you don’t have to be a student to get one, but you have to go through me.

PM me if interested. No I don’t make a commision on them, just giving a hook-up.

arent there portable cd players that will play a dvdr thats loaded w/ mp3’s ?

I love how apple… to compete with the other tycoons… made their products into a fashion statement.

Anything to bring microsoft down: +1
Fashion before function: -2

It is small… and fashionable… so I will prolly get one… as long as I can get removable covers to match my outfit that day.

<<<<<UB student who doesnt have one :lol:

I donno, i think i can survive the two minute walk from my car to class without having music :gotme:

I just started listening to the music on my shuffle for the walk to and from school … and I’m telling you, it makes those 15 lonely minutes so much snazzier.

I got a 30GB Photo iPod for free as part of a research grant :slight_smile: I was ehhh about them before I got one. But it’s pretty cool to have an MP3 player. I actually use it a lot. My wife was the same way and I can’t pry her iPod Mini out of her hands. Creative and Archos make some real nice MP3 players. I just got the iPods because the price was right.

We might be discounting the iPod Minis that we have late next week, so I’ll make a post for them. I have no clue on what Apple will let us clearance them for. I would guess they knock $20 off making them $159 and $209.

The usability of the Ipod is unmatched. Period.

anyone who says ipods ae “gay”, is just ignorant, theres plenty of reasons why ipods are better then other players, and as for flaming ppl for listening to music on whatever spare time they have, well thats just stupid. +1 for ppl who own an ipod