WTB: Fab me a mid-section for my wing

It’s just not big enough… need to go bigger.

No seriously, I want to remove the mid section of my wing and replace it with a slightly lowered CF mid-section… similar to this, but not all curved out and raised

Who can do it and for how much ?

Wow that looks cool.

Zerosports already makes that piece. It fits over the factory mid section.

http://www.dhcars.co.uk/images/ZSimp-style/0103016.jpg

[quote=“N’CTRL,post:3,topic:29316"”]

Zerosports already makes that piece. It fits over the factory mid section.

http://www.dhcars.co.uk/images/ZSimp-style/0103016.jpg

[/quote]

Yea but I think that kind of looks cheesy with it just sitting over it, I want to actually replace it if possible

[quote=“chino,post:4,topic:29316"”]

Yea but I think that kind of looks cheesy with it just sitting over it, I want to actually replace it if possible

[/quote]

You would need to a lot of custom work to make that. Looks like that one in the pic has new sides as well.

[quote=“newman,post:5,topic:29316"”]

You would need to a lot of custom work to make that. Looks like that one in the pic has new sides as well.

[/quote]

really? I thought that one looked pretty shitty like they just drilled through the sides of the stock wing and put plugs in. I don’t do body fabrication though so I really have no idea how it would be done

that piece that lays over the top just screams “cf sticker” to me though… maybe it is an unrealistic project :gotme:

Throw an evo 8 wing on and be done?

[quote=“sureshot!,post:7,topic:29316"”]

Throw an evo 8 wing on and be done?

[/quote]

had that thought too… dunno how well that would line up though. would be fun for pissing off the die hard suby fanatics though :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: the other problem is that im not sure what my trunk would look like after remoing the wing since it has a base on it that covers the back of the trunk

Fucking ricers!

Theres a certain chara character with a blue STI who just got that wing. Looks really hot :tup:

[quote=“RobHimself,post:9,topic:29316"”]

Fucking ricers!

[/quote]

hey at least I bought tires so I am not running on snows like someone else I know! :smiley:

[quote=“chino,post:11,topic:29316"”]

hey at least I bought tires so I am not running on snows like someone else I know! :smiley:

[/quote]

I’m keeping it real B-Lo stylez yo!! Blizzak mafia in the hizouse!

KDM tyte! :smiley:

[quote=“sureshot!,post:13,topic:29316"”]

[/quote]

I would love some kdm tyteness

[quote=“newman,post:5,topic:29316"”]

[/quote]

Yeah… those are definitely new sides.

STi groupbuys on that massive chargespeed wing anyone lol

[quote=“sureshot!,post:13,topic:29316"”]

[/quote]

[quote=“RobHimself,post:12,topic:29316"”]

I’m keeping it real B-Lo stylez yo!! Blizzak mafia in the hizouse!

[/quote]

wtf you two stop whoring my threads

and well hey, never know when a blizzard might break out in b-lo!

1, remove huge wing

2, install WRX wing

3, pwn n00bs who think you have a wrx…

WTT my silver STI trunk and wing for a WRX one :slight_smile:

in other news, that first pic …that wing is hot :slight_smile:

fuck spoilers. find some dumb ricer on the scooby forums and swap out for a trunk with no spoiler. wrx’s w/o spolier are bad-ass. then, do FMIC and do same with the hood.

hell u could prolly get some of the kids out there to throw u money for it.

I would def trade for a WRX trunk… I go back and forth on wingless. sometimes I love them, sometimes I hate them.

Black wingless is hot as hell, white I don’t like as much, white wrx wing would be perfect though