WTB Fan Clutch 240sx

i desperatly need a fan clutch for my 92 240SX. it is squeeling really bad above 3000 RPM and now my fan is constantly staying on. nissan wants 249 for it but NAPA wants only 86. i tryed oiling it but its not helping. i’m changing to a summer t-stat and doin a rad flush on saturday so any reply would be really nice. i would like to get one before saturday but its not really urgent. any suggestions would be great too. i can only think of the fan clutch or my fan rubbing gently against the houseing but it is too high pitched to be that. :?

I have the whole fan/clutch from my 240 from when i converted to dual fans. If you are interested pm me.

i desperatly need a fan clutch for my 92 240SX. it is squeeling really bad above 3000 RPM and now my fan is constantly staying on. nissan wants 249 for it but NAPA wants only 86. i tryed oiling it but its not helping. i’m changing to a summer t-stat and doin a rad flush on saturday so any reply would be really nice. i would like to get one before saturday but its not really urgent. any suggestions would be great too. i can only think of the fan clutch or my fan rubbing gently against the houseing but it is too high pitched to be that. :?

I have the whole fan/clutch from my 240 from when i converted to dual fans. If you are interested pm me.