WTB: front s13 and s14 fenders

hey i’m looking for set of oem s13 front feners and oem s14 kouki fenders.
my plan is to do a s13.4 conversion, so i will be cutting the fenders, so really i’ll take almost anything.

let me know what you’ve got.
as for price, the cheaper the better. not really willing to pay more than 75$ for the s13, and as for the s14, i really don’t know what they go for.

be prepared for alot of $$$z for kouki fenders

blending the fenders was more difficult than replacing the upper core support going S13.4

^^^ what do you mean the upper core support? im pretty good at body work, and welding so i’m not to terrified of the task at hand, but i’m always open to simper ideas :slight_smile: and ya i know i’m going to pay a lot for the fenders… but you pay big $$$ for the look that you want

basically i want to eliminate that silly looking gap where the door meets the fender

I replaced the core support/upper rad support to utilize all the S14 brackets for headlights etc. Everything lines up perfect this way and bolts together like oem.

I still stand by saying getting the fender to blend into the doors is difficult…the S14 fender has much more of a flare and shape than the strait plain S13 fender. Since then its spray bombed awaiting spring when ill start cutting it and re-working the bodywork. best of luck

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/2613/picture273.jpg

dont do s13.4 period.

lol kidding. what are you putting it on coupe hatch or vert.

i’ve got a set of red s13 fenders you can have they have a bit of rust but are pretty good and considering your chopping them anyways it’s a idea way for me to get rid of them but have them still go to use haha
I’d rather see parts get used then thrown out :frowning:

I can take pics of them if you’d like or something

i allso have another set of green s13 fenders that are banged up a fair amount you can have allso if you’d like lol

now i’ve read that i can get away with either s13 silvia light brackets or s14 ziniki or Kouki light brackets and they will bolt up (with some, but little modification) to my s13 rad support. i’ve also read that i need the bumper (the metal actual collision bumper) and i can slot tho holes so i can slide it back so the bumper cover lines up perfectly. and apparently the lights sit on this. any insight on that? :S.

now i was a little confused by your post… did you cut and weld the fenders to eliminate the gap? is that what your showing in the pic?

lol ya thanks for the support :stuck_out_tongue:

but like i said ppl will go to extreme lengths to get the look they want. IMO s13.4 is one of the best looks. the squared lights match the age of the rest of the body. i like the look of the s15 front end, but to me it suits a s14 body better. i’m not trying to offend anyone who has done this swap, infect props to them, it’s a very expensive and unique sway (by unique i mean that car/front end isn’t available in north am).

as for what vehicle, i’ve found in my research that if doesn’t really matter, but i’ll be doing it to my 180sx :slight_smile:

on that note:

180sx front end conversion for sale! anyone interested. would prefer to sell as a whole, but i can part with individual parts (ie: 180 fenders with JDM side markers, and 180sx half clear turn signals JDM YO! :slight_smile:

in that case …do the 180sx fenders bolt right up to the 240sx? if so how much for ur fenders? lol i like that ur in london too cause i dont have to drive far for them

the lights and bumper do sit above that front flimsy “rebar” which is comparable to tinfoil in a collision.

Id suggest buying a S14 jdm clip, i payed 1500 and even got the S14 frame from the front of the struts forward. It was just a matter of swapping front upper rad supports then fitting the hood/latch followed by the bumper/lights etc and then finally the fenders. Doing the fenders last gives you the play you need making the fenders as long or short as you need to line up with everything.

appreciate the advice :slight_smile: any idea where i can buy a front clip minos the motor? and for 1500$! thats a good price!

I got my front end body parts at Japandirect in Mississauga. mint mint headlights! I just got lucky and jumped on it because it was black and so is my car for the time being. That included signals/fogs all the wiring brackets…essentially eliminating all headaches. I had the front end bolted together and fenders in rough bodywork in about 2 days and it felt like a breeze. I picked up this broken lip for 80 bucks too while i was there which needed a hours work to get it back together.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6600/picture334b.jpg

very very nice man. looks super clean, and i love that lip!.. do you have a gap at the doors however?