WTB:GHOST BUSTERS DECAL

My Buddys Has A 98 Murcury Sable And We Were Looking At It Drunk and thought it would look pretty funny if i threw on ghost busters decal’s on the front doors and i also have a lightbar that im throwing on it. let me know who can hook me up. im looking for something about 1.5’ by 1.5’. we want it to be the original ghost with the “non” symbol around it just like in the movie

eBay.

Is That My Best Bet?

wait for it

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:4,topic:37059"”]

wait for it

[/quote]

wait for it…

what?

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:5,topic:37059"”]

wait for it…

[/quote]

:picard:

lol its not my car and i thought it would be kinda funny

:picard::picard:

You must be dreaming of funny…because in reality…that would be the most unfunny thing ever.

^^ i think it would be pretty funny FGGT

get out of this thread with that gay negativity

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=ghostbusters+decal&category0=

Talk about gay negativity…u drive a yellow car and have a lame avatar. And you wear gloves to play pick up football.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:12,topic:37059"”]

Talk about gay negativity…u drive a yellow car and have a lame avatar. And you wear gloves to play pick up football.

[/quote]

sorry aaron!!!
EDIT: gloves were off during the duration of the duraiety of the pix

[quote=“diddyof2h2h”"]

My Buddys Has A 98 Murcury Sable And We Were Looking At It Drunk and thought it would look pretty funny if i threw on ghost busters decal’s on the front doors and i also have a lightbar that im throwing on it. let me know who can hook me up. im looking for something about 1.5’ by 1.5’. we want it to be the original ghost with the “non” symbol around it just like in the movie

[/quote]

you really are an idiot

i can make that sticker for you if you like. send me a email with your phone number if intrested