ideas for a new windshield decal

for those of you who have not seen my truck, i have a red P and J Speedshop sticker on my windshield. i really like how it looks, but for various reasons i no longer choose to support P and J. i dont want to just leave it empty up there, but im not sure what to put. i dont want something that says “dakota R/T” or anything like that because the R/T badging is somewhat subtle on the truck and i dont really wanna ‘advertise’ too much. any suggestions would be great.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i295/MikeRi24/DSC00768.jpg
just a coupple pics of what it looks like with the P and J sticker

just get a tint strip and leave it clean looking?

no hemi

no sticker at all?

My Other Penis is a Vagina

im trying to find a pic of it prior to the sticker…ever since i got the stipe on the back i like something up there…makes it look ballanced or something :gotme:

apparently i dont have a picture of it with the stripe and without the P and J decal

and for anyone who cares, the above picture was taken the day i looked at it and i bought it the next day. it was in that barn, and that was the first time it saw the light of day in 2 years.

the stripe on the back isnt so bad. but, the banner needs to boot.

how about 35 or better yet 20% on your side windows, back and small ones too, dark tint strip on front window, and don’t drive in Tonawanda.

^ seriously!

yes. stripe isnt bad, but f the windhsield strip. just get a tint strip

NAWWWWWWWWWWWS.

no tint. no banner. keep it clean.

Couldn’t agree more.

How about:

Poll: Honk to keep it, finger to sell it.
(I’m indecisive)

Why in gods name would you have a P&J sticker on anyways

:word:

My friend has a sticker business, We can design basically anything you want with over 7,000 fonts. We work by appointment only and have the lowest prices around.

I actually like the red banner with the red stripe on the back and the decals :gotme:

dont know what you want to put on it though

“I got played on MySpace”

how about “WINDSHIELD” for a windshield banner. there’s some dude with a cavalier that has that and i think that’s pretty funny.