WTB: Girlfriend

I bought my 98 Grand Am for 700 but it did need intake gaskets and some mild trans work. total is still under a G and thanks to the idiot that pulled an illegal U-turn and T-boned me, I actually made 1g! Epic Win!

I just got a 95 legacu sedan for $500. it will eed a new bumper and new hood. It had a CEL idled poorly and needed a drivers side front axel.

I replaced plugs and wires, bought the axel for $75 and it runs like new now. I found new bumpers as cheap as $125 shipped and a hood on craigslist for $50. Car will basically be mint by the end of next month. I’ll probably sell it for $4000 and get her a B5 audi A4

I h8 u.

Did you find it i on CL? I think I saw and was thinking about buying it and doing the same thing.

I found it in the post star but it might have been on craigslist
there are a few good cars out there on craigslist

Yea, I just can never tell whether it will be an easy fix or not. Thats awesome that you found that tho, good shit.

Subarus are pretty simple in to tell. Most studders or hesitations on 95-99 imprezas or legacys are caused by one of two things plugs and wiresor o2 sensors both of which with throw a CEL. another big issue is leaking gas tanks, wheel bearing and drive axels. All of those are pretty simple fixes if you have a day to lend to wrenching, Parts are relatively cheap and you can get body parts off vermont craigslist for dirt cheap just have to usually drive like 3 hours to get them.

I now have 2 awesome subarus off craigslist the i bought for less than $100 and put $300-$500 into to have running perfectly

There is a sick mitsubishi for sale here if you’re interested. It’s boosted bro.

Already test drove it, too fast. WAY too fast.

i do!

I bought a car 2 months ago as posted in post number 22, 24 and 26