WTB: Girlfriend

Who has got something automatic that looks halfway decent for under $1000

JK happy hunting

scoured 4000 listings on craigslist, ebayed 8 different make/models, checked want ad digest, saratogian.com classifieds, pennysaverusa.com

Emailed texted or called about 7 cars 1-2 days ago haven’t gotten a single response back. Time to see what shift has

Problem is you’re gonna get a lot of poo poo in that $$ range.

yeah its just for the winter. Doesn’t need to be anything special just have working heat and run and not be too horribly rusty

Lol in the SCCC parking lot I just saw an older Altima for $600 obo.

probably not going to get something that looks halfway decent for a G

used cars is a tough market. cash for clunkers and people just wanting to hang on to there cars are making for a smaller supply and higher prices.

I acutally got my subaru for $850

Lol@title.

~teehee~

when?

mostly going by what a woman who was shopping for her son’s college mobile.

she was looking for something kind of reliable… but she said she didn’t see anything under a like 2500 on CL

i know that people who are looking for a particular ‘new used’ model are having trouble.

I also just set up an appointment to go look at abother subaru for $500 right now. SUpposedly it only needs a new cv joint

are you finding them on CL?

I had found my first subaru on craigslist. This other car i found in the post star classifieds

I have a nice accord for sale on here but its more than a grand

pm indy440 or reddevil last i knew ryan had a car he was trying to get rid of to james n he wasn’t rly into it…some honda civic 4door

civic is gone. Brent bought it for the motor. I believe the shell is still available.

This. But that was a 5spd anyways.

I know I havent found a decent CRV yet in stick, there are plenty of autos put there, just more than 1k.

oops…twas the thaught man…someones gotta have a motor sitting around for a cheap

ill sell you my gtp for $1k