WTB: Got 3 grand limit

Looking for a street bike or a civic. Please list what is done to it, HAS TO BE MANUAL, Whats wrong with it. And pictures. Then list cost, location, and contact info. You can contact me thru pm . Thanks Hoping to get something by this coming saturday or sunday.

i got a 97 civic hx pm me if interested

pm sent

i got a 97 civic lx, new motor,clutch,doors,bumpers. pm me.

pm sent

im hitting the bed got work at 5am. Post pics or pm me info with pics. Thanks for the quick response’s. And ill get back to you in the morning. Hopefully i can come look at some of these. Id like to grab one before sat like i said

i thought you were buying the bike i got ???

i called my father in law and told him to hold it for you…whats the deal

roxy i am i sent you a pm ass

I have a 92 honda accord 5sp with a couple of mods and around 170k miles. to start off the previous owner did them he lowered it 2.25", swapped in a jdm f22b, put in a short ram intake and installed a lightweight flywheel. i put on some no name headers, a new windshield, new tires as of last august. I changed the corner lights to clear lenses so it looks a lot cleaner. I have a couple of things i haven’t had time to install like a short shift kit, front camber kit, slotted and drilled rotors. i probably missed something.

the bad, on rare occasions it grinds when going into 2nd or 3rd but i have a spare trans to go with it. there is some minor damage around the back bumper where is slid slowly into a fence. it isn’t cracked, just paint is missing. there is a little dent to the passenger door molding strip in the middle of the door. there is some rust on the bottom of the driver door and on the wheel well. not alot though. and the abs light litterally just came on yesterday. not sure what it is yet though.

I am looking to get 2500 out of it. pm me for pics

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/PricingReport.aspx?ManufacturerId=18&YearId=1992&VehicleClass=UsedCar&VehicleId=12165&PriceType=Private+Party&ModelId=122&Mileage=170000&SelectionHistory=12165|20786|15205|0|0|423457|true|423481|true|423483|true|423490|true|423502|true|423525|true|423522|false&Condition=Fair&QuizConditions=

The new tires were around 400 and the engine is a 2.4 dual overhead cam f22b so that couldn’t show on the kbb price report.

Ok thanks for posting. Waiting for someone to respond to me but please send me pics if you can.

i got your pm slut…lol

i got your pm also its fukin pouring out or ide take picts.

tried to IM you, but you rolled out before i could catch you

10-4 let me know, yea i work at 4 am so i had 2 dip

THANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP. GOT A CAR OFF OF GEARHEAD. THANKS THO … … CAN BE LOCKED

What did you end up getting?