WTB Greddy Type-RS Bov

Hey im just looking for a greddy type-rs bov new or used doesnt matter its for a friend

thanks

Hey Louis,

Why don’t you contact Bing and grab his Type S knock off? I’m using it now and it works and sounds just fine to me. His price on it is great too. Hit him up with a PM and he’ll get right back to you.

Just a cheaper option for ya. :wink:

Easy 8)

I have a genuine type-s bov, painted black that I’ll be selling shortly.
Used for 2 seasons, works perfectly.
If he wants it original colours, I can see how the paint comes off.
It will also come with a steel flange.

When does your friend want it?

hey i have bings greddy style type-s bov and a flanged for it for 150 brand new if u want it

right now he has a hks knock off and its not going the job, i dont think hes in a big rush, but ill let you know tomorrow

type s sounds terrible

type rs sounds so good

type RS sounds fag,

type is is teh sex.

i would never take the RS based on sound, only on specs (it holds more boost) in fact, cahill traded his rs for type S because S is teh tits

i personally like the TypeS, but my friend like The Type-RS, what he wants ill get em, its not my car lol…

ssqv fo liyfe

GT

The RS sounds wicked… but the ssqv is the better blow off for an SR.

the newer ssqv are problems, my brother had it on his wrx and he had to send it back cuz it wouldnt blow off half the time

Don’t you hate it when the dam thing just will not blow

ive never had a problem with my ssqv or heard of anyone with a problem unless you play with the screw on the back which you are not supposed to touch…

all he did was install it and leave it, when he first got it, it worked fine, afterwards it would only work on full boost