WTB: Have up to $4200 in cash waiting for the right car.

Hey all,

I $4200.00 to spend on a CLEAN S chassis. Not a penny more. Would prefer it to be COUPE. Please GOD, a COUPEEEEEEEEEEEEE, S14, or a VERT!!!

I’ll consider hatches but it has to be a good car that I can’t refuse.

My perfect car would be a White or Black 93 Coupe LE with black interior and some coilovers. i would jizz all over myself and even have sex with your mother and father if you had one willing to sell.

I will have the money burning a hole in my pocket as of Saturday afternoon and would like to buy something NOW NOW NOW!!!

It doesn’t mean that I want to spend 4200, so if you have a car valued less, awesome. It also doesn’t mean that just because I wrote 4200 that your 2000 car transforms into a 4200 car. hahahha :slight_smile: I’ve seen that.

Pics, info and a willingness to sell means money in your pocket tomorrow.

Thanks! 416.846.6754.
ronniefung@gmail.com

Post up what you got or email me. My PM box is mad full.

PS: Rotten Driver Side Lower Strut Tower need not apply. Especially in wheel well area. Please check them before claiming that they’re clean!!

It’s not like I wont see it when I see the car anyways. :slight_smile:

I would love to grab an SR’ed car with all goodies and then sell the SR! So if you have an SR’ed car, I have a buyer for the SR. that would work as well.

EG, your SRed car, 6000 obo, I sell SR makes it 4000! Capish? capish.

i havent heard back from the last pm…

fuck s14’s
get a s13

Sorry dude, need to keep those goodies. I want to use them all for the new chassis I pick up. :slight_smile:

Ronnie there is a vert painted burnt orange for 4g’s i know about.

Hey dude, more info and contact please? want to buya car yesterday.

Anyone check this car out at Tiger?

http://www.tigerautoparts.net/details.php?id=4386

Looks like a good price. I talked to em, they said they can work on price. No rust apparently.

It’s been there for just under a year.
Has giant dent in the rear quarter, and the frame rail bend was a little soft.

how much do you think it’s worth dude?

Before I did my RB swap in my red hatch I offered Ali $3000. He contemplated it but didn’t know me well at the time.

After bringing him some friends who bought 2 civics and a del sol, he gave me a decent deal on my 180 (which WAS wayyyyyyyyyy cleaner than that car lol - runs mint)

I couldn’t tell you what he would give you on this car.
I can go with you if you want.

Bro check oshawa kijiji its on there. the guy used to go to my old highschool it looked good and ran good to. If your going to see it let me know i would love to have acloser look at it.

Take my advice, don’t take Inifinit’s advice.

Yeah buddy, if you wanna come with me tomorrow that would be awesome! Grab Jordie and lets roll tomorrow, around 11? I’ll buy lunch and pay for gas. cool?

Jordie has my number, wanna do it?

Going to see the vert at 10:30 in the morning. Wanna meet before and come with ? Or you wanna meet at Tiger around 11:30?

how did it all go down ronnie?

he got it shhhhhh!

:slight_smile: lease close thread. New car already plated and in my garage. :smiley:

damn, skilled . overfenders?

Post Picss :slight_smile: