WTB: high end paintball gun

yo, i used to play with Zong and i also used to shoot and “impy”

that gun is solid and from what i can tell, Zong always takes care of his shit

ive owned a good amount of “high end” paintball guns

this one is great for what u want

i got a 2k4 cocker for sale

palmer regulator, drop forward, two piece boomstick barrel, some aftermarket bolt, a bunch of other shit but i forgot since i havent used it since 04

Moved.

I’ve got a painball gun for sale too. It comes with it’s own rolling carrying case. It has been sitting in my closet for forever. I’ll post pics later. :slight_smile:

Zong,

Sounds like I’ll take the whole setup for $400.
What’s with the tank does it have a bigger capacity or more power or both?
Does the tank take somekind of special filling or is it filled like the regular cheap tanks?

The tank can be filled at any dive shop or paintball facility. Most places charge a few bucks to fill the tank.

3000 PSI is exactly what it sounds like. The tank holds a safe maximum of 3000 pounds per square inch of pressure. 68 ci is 68 cubic inches. I was getting around 800-1000 shots on one fill, roughly. I think a 12 oz CO2 tank like the ones you probably use get around 700-800 shots per fill. You CANNOT use c02 in higher end guns, such as this one.

FYI, if you’re interested, A Smartparts Impulse only needs 120 psi to sufficiently fire. The 3000 psi “charge” is regulated down to 800 psi at the neck of the bottle, and then the Maxflo regulator on the gun regulates it down to whatever you set the gun at (I found a sweet spot at around 150 psi). As you can imagine, just like bringing air to a roadcourse or track day, the pressure drops until it equalizes. Thats when you need to refill your tank.

Most places that fill CO2 will fill compressed air, I think. What we used to do is have 2 or 3 scuba tanks with one fill station when we weren’t playing at a facility. If you can talk more of your buddies into high pressure setups, a scuba tank and a fill station is just a few bucks out of everyones pocket and you don’t even have to run to the store to fill tanks anymore. Just get the scuba filled at a dive shop for $5.

I’ll PM you my cell.

12 Volt Revolution Hopper.

So this hopper feeds the marker or gun or w/e?
It is electric? 12 volts?
Do I have to hook it up to my car battery?:lol:
15 balls per second?
How do the balls not explode right inside the gun?

i used to do 11 bps with a stock impulse

its fun

Fuck you! Don’t sell it! It’s not high end anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Runs on little batteries, dood, it works.

It runs on 2 9V batteries.

Your fingers won’t be fast enough to top out the gun, but maybe the hopper. I wouldn’t go crazy and “walk the trigger” until you decide on a more high end hopper/loader. If the loader isn’t feeding the gun fast enough, the balls will “explode right inside the gun.” It’s like trying to top out your evolution with winter tires mounted.

There are upgraded boards you can buy for relatively cheap that have “eyes” which actually sees a ball before firing for this gun. When we meet up I’ll explain it all to ya again, it’ll be easier if you can actually visualize.

ive got an all electronic (semi, 3round and full auto) spyder hybrid (took the best parts of each gun made at the time and built my one to my liking.) that 16 bps and an 02 autococker . 200 each. that inpulse is a smokin deal too though if youre lookin to spend that much. ive also got tanks and gear.

Oh, the 12volt = 2 x 9 volt batteries?
That makes total sense.<scratches head>

i have a friend with a Bob Long Timmy Species, with a DM 5 board, with tank hes looking to get rid of for $450 pm me for contact info

http://www.pbreview.com/productpics/?action=view&photo=3151&product=2040 looks like that…

yup. its got resistors and shit. ive got a couple. if you get that impulse the eye is a siqqq upgrade

I bought Zong’s.
Now I need to find air today or tomorrow.
I can’t wait to try it out on Saturday.

you will not be dissapointed