WTB: high flow cat

Im looking for a 2 1/2 inch high flow cat for my 95 integra. Let me know if anyones got anything.

Thanks,
mike

Cat? :snky:

gut it. take it off cut a square out with a grinder take out everything inside weld square back on grind welds put back on with welded side faceing toawards the floor now enjoy a slightly louder and slightly quicker ride

eh thats more work than i feel like doing and i dont have a weilder, id rather just buy a high flow and bolt it right up to the 2.5 inch exh.

cats burn out/up. just straight pipe it for best results. Unless your worried about inspections, but i figure everyone knows someone these days.

i have one you can have for free. i forget if its 2.25 or 2.5. just come get it out of my basement. it still has piping attached to it but i cut it in half.

free99

[quote=“turbociv,post:5,topic:25517"”]

cats burn out/up. just straight pipe it for best results. Unless your worried about inspections, but i figure everyone knows someone these days.

[/quote]

yea thats the main reason why im running a cat, that and i bought a cat back that i got for super cheap thats not bad.
I wish i knew ppl at shops.I knew this guy that was my old mans friend and mechanic for years on deleware but my dads a coke head and beat his ass because he kept hounding my dad for money , so cant go there anymore lol.

coldaccord,if its a 2.5 inch ill take it and ill throw ya 5$ for it just for checking lol

if anything. ebay it man.

its a 95 so no emissions fucken straight pipe that shit forget them cats

[quote=“sickmach,post:9,topic:25517"”]

its a 95 so no emissions fucken straight pipe that shit forget them cats

[/quote]

still needs to have a cat, visual inspection

take a long pipe and smash the fuck outta the cats insides done and you will get the effect of a no cat system

[quote=“sickmach,post:11,topic:25517"”]

take a long pipe and smash the fuck outta the cats insides done and you will get the effect of a no cat system

[/quote]

X2

you guys are missing the point i need a 2.5 inch cat to go along with my 2.5 inch exhaust and header to go on my car.

I just take a pipe Just smaller then the cat pound it threw then clamp it in place so its a straightthrew cat that looks functional.

anyone else before i hit up egay.

bump

I can weld you a straight pipe going through a real cat, so you’re good on the visual and have the benefits of no cat.

Better idea^

why dont you just just use a resonator and weld that shit on , im gonna do that

my exhaust allready has a resonator in it im just gonna e gay it up for one , i dont have the time and my car needs to be tuned soon.