WTB: Honda

I need to buy a honda, soon, my stealth needs a clutch so I might be able to get 1500 as is to play with maby 1800-2k If I replace the clutch, Must be a 5spd and please no CRX’s, I would reallly like too trade for the stealth, but we’ll see.

Lol what a coincident I just got a civic hatch got myself a deal on it, good luck on the search…or just buy my subaru u won’t be disappointed like the stealth hahah

I told you, you should have bought my Civic when you had the chance. I might have a 92 integra Black in a couple days.

Still looking for offers

Theres a kid around my area with a green coupe for sale…I think hes asking like 2grand or something…
When i see him, i’ll pull him over and ask for his number and pm you with it…
Its like a 96 model.

Thanks for the info, do what u can, and I got to sell the stealth.

interested in getting my friends 5sp 95 accord?

My friends got a 96 civic 4 door for sale. 5speed,bodykit,rims,exhaust,intake,lowered. It has a carbon fiber hood on it but its messed up because he crashed it but he fixed everything but the hood. he is still driving it. It needs a windsheild too but he dropped the price down to 3k.

how much you looking to spen i might sell my itr swap bosted teg for the right price lmk if your intreasted

Sounds like a sweet car, but I can already tell u its out of my range, if it was I’d be all over it though, Thanks

It sounds like a sweet car but it also souds like theres alot of shit on it that I’m not interested in thats jacking the price up (I prefer the sleeper look)

ian lets check it out, we can always fix that look

I might have a 1994 honda civic LX 4 door auto for around 1500 by friday. If your interested let me know.

i have a honda scooter…

dont know if that helps… =/

Im interested in teh scooter, what is it and how much??

Honda for the win…

X10 i already tried to tell him that. I will sell you my 96 hatch for $1500. Let me know.

I see an Accord auto and a civic auto, no auto’s Sorry, the Scooter sounds like a screamer though, It could probalby beat my stealth.

Buy my Jetta. VR6 5sp yO!

Did u confuse my sub 1K price rance for ur 10K asking price, Nice car though