WTB: House Flooring/Furniture/Kitchen Cabinets/Bathroom Stuff

Well i will be closing on a house soon and just wondering if anyone has any funiture for sale. let me know what you have here is what im looking for.
Furniture.
Sofa
Loveseat
Chair
Fiber/Cloth/Plush material please
Kitchen:
Cabinets
Countertop
Sinks
Bathroom:
Vanity with Sink
Tub with enclosure if possible
Other stuff
Flooring hardwood/ceramic/marble/granite tile/Carpet anything really
In general anything would be koo. let me know thanks

i may have a vanity and sink along with a tob/surround.

my father and i are re-doing our bathroom this weekend and i’ll see if he sold the stuff already. i’ll post back tonight

(fyi … the tub and sink are blue if it matters, but in great shape)

Not on your list but i’m in the process or re-doing my dining room and i’m looking to sell my Dining Room table and China Cabinet. I can snap some pics if you’d like.

There are these huge stores that are known for Home Improvement supplies. They are kind of rare and tough to find but you should be able to ask around and get an address.

They are called Lowe’s and The Home Depot.

i have a brand new un opened box of pergo. you can match it and get the rest you need. i also have some used carpet if you need scraps for closets or whatever. i have a couch in the basement. it will take an act of congress to get it out of there. but that may be for sale if youre interested.

lumber liquidators for flooring

yea post up some pictures let me know thanks

July 11-21 i will have a vanity,tub and surround avail.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52508

I thought you already bought a house? Are you moving?

I Have a brand new jacuzzi tub still in the box,like the one at HD for 999+ tax I’ll sell ya for $500.Never even taken out of the box

Sounds great i dont close until july 31 but aiming to close like 2 week early if possible.

i checked it out its just way to big for my liking. i just wanted something small. thanks though

brought another one :wink:

if i had room i would but its a small bathroom. maybe if i have enough ambition i would make it a master bathroom but for now i;ll keep it in mind thank mistro…you only have the expensive stuff lol.