WTB : in-car fire extinguisher

looking for in-car fire extinguisher. please lmk what you have, not looking to spend top dollar.

http://www.rennline.com/H3R-25LB-Fire-Extinguishers/productinfo/FE10/

that was easy… thank you

welcome

Damn thats expensive. I bought one for one of our work trucks at Home Depot a few months ago and spent less than $30.

I got one at lowes for the mustang, also around 30 dollars.

Are they non conductive? If not, A have fun shooting it at a running engine/alternator putting out 150 amps, and B kiss your electronics good by!

^ I think they are. They passed tech for a big drift event at englishtown.

The tank should have a class E on it to be electrical safe IRC. Maybe they are. I havent look at the HD ones in a while

Honestly I dont give a fuck because I only got it because DOT requires having one.

If that piece of shit is burning Im grabbing my shit and getting as far away from it as possible, not trying to put out a fire.

And unlike Failvis both of my vehicles have comprehensive coverage and are covered for fire.

thats great but this kid is not buying it for his street car for street use, he’s buying it when he ice races… no water tanks on the ice to help you out. and worse case could lead to your car burning right through the ice

heat rises , ya never saw a fire on ice before ? it wont melt thru lol

DOT requires one for what? Tell me you got DOT number for the truck becasue of its GVW or something. :rofl

All commercial.trucks required now

Its for the box truck I drive at work. Its got DOT numbers and the state runs DOT checks on the northway and a few places in Saratoga randomly. Apparently the state has nothing better to do besides harass truck drivers. The worst part is that after wasting 45 minutes of my time they dont even give us tickets, just warnings. If youre gonna waste that much of my time atleast give my boss some kind of fine to pay your salary.

My 1/2 ton pickup doesnt need DOT numbers.

The ticks go to u jellies lol . D.o.t checks are very much needed , ever see what a overloaded dump can do ?

Its not my truck so I wouldnt be paying for them.

They just bug me. See if its overloaded (which it isnt) and move on. No need to jerk off in the van for a half hour not doing shit while Im sitting there waiting.

As a driver u supposed to check the truck man

theres never anything really wrong with it except occasional bald tires like the one that had a flap of rubber peeling off where tread used to be. I tell my boss about shit like that and its up to him to deal with it. Even when I make appointments half the time he doesnt bring the truck.

Goodride tires ftl.

We had to put 5 quarts of oil in one truck last week and 3 in the other.