WTB INTAKE FILTER

I need a 3 inch

Fuckin bobby laduke

Umm so why dont you clean your current air filter?

Do you really think some random air filter is going to make you run faster?

LMAO , no . Mine is broke! The seal is all fucked up,doesn’t suprise me from something cheap .

go to jay at gearhead and buy a spectre filter their decent

Yea just tried to stop in , the shop and store were closed . Trying later…

the filter he had was a spectre filter which is the one that failed.

HOW THE FUCK does an air filter blow up?:retardclap

put an airbox in you moron. its been proven that a modified AIRBOX + K&N FLOWS MORE AIR THAN A FILTER ON A STICK

Is it plastic? Probably heat soaks less too. I know on my car this has been proven…

I have the OEM intake/airbox with an AEM dryflow in place of the factory paper garbage and the bottom of the airbox removed. Been like that since 2000 miles or so. I’m at 33k now, haha. I just couldn’t justify paying $200+ for a fucking air filter on a metal stick.

So yes, LaDuke, get an airbox and enough of the ghetto riggin’.

When you buy one that costs $0.99.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

for real man, all his “mods” do nothing for him if hes running 15s and not breaking something… his trap speed still sucks… when i was stock turbo, all i had was a 3inch catless DP, same 2.5" exhaust i have now, stock airbox/filter, stock turbo inlet, stock WGA, stock intercooler, upgraded wastegate frequency valve, REVO Technik S2 flash + 4 bar FPR… and i pulled on a GLi Jetta with a k04, GIAC “tweaked” software, intake manifold, FMIC, full 3inch TBE, expensive CAI… all the bells and whistles.

from 40, i was gone on him with half the mods :rofl

I hear ya there.

And 15’s?! Wasn’t he in the mid 14’s at like 90mph last year :haha

you can get them down to 14.5-14.7 STOCK at 92-93 with driver mod.

lolol

I dont have the room anymore for the airbox to go like I already said.

I ran 14.6 last year and planning on running better this year .

Stop ,with the shift bullshit and stay on topic .Brett I thought you were a moderator ? and not one to get off topic.Clean up this thread …As I stated

WTB 3" intake filter

Don’t do it MK4 30R!

And Bobbo, how is there no room? What is there now, a 40R? :rofl

four K04’s lol …sorry bobby… jk

LMAO I wish !!

hey 'tard i told you i have 3 of them in my first post, and no i am not a moderator, and if i was, i wouldny clean up this thread. there is useful information pertinent to the topic.