WTB: Ipod Itrip.

as the title says, looking for an Ipod Itrip… white or black im not to worried… just lookin for a cheap one or if anyone that has one that doesnt want it anymore…lol…

i have an ipod roadtrip looking for about $50 bought new for $90 same thing as an itrip but it plugs in to your dc output selling it because i no need for it anymore

Thank you, i’m looking for the Itrip because i want the portable FM mod… i just want it for when im at friends places and shit cause my deck in my car is a pioneer and i bought the IC-B100 or whatever ipod connector so i can control it from my deck… Thank you tho!!

still looking for a cheap itrip!

Unless you absolutely cant use the tape deck conversion unit and u have to have itrip… if not. i dont recommend it whatsoever, It hogs battery like nobodys business, the quality of the signal is horrible, it has to stay stable at all times, any minor bump disturbs the signal and the song…

just a friendly heads up… itrip really really sucks ass

thanks… i just wanted one for thoes times that im in a friends house and just want to play a song over the radio i dont care if i put my ipod down beside the stereo… i seen somepeople selling them for like 20 bucks a piece on other forums but i cant seem to find aynone selling any anymore :frowning: