WTB ipod

ne ne gota ipod they wana get rid of ???

Don’t buy an Ipod.

i love my nano

I’ve got an ipod mini and it is the sweetness… Especially with the auxillary port in my Impala’s radio, its awesome.

5 gig mini… silver… hookups for computer… whatr u looking to pay

when you do get one, if its new - get the extended warranty! they like to break once the 1 year is up.

try craigslist.org, i found some reasonably priced ones there

my sister has one.its an ipod nano never out of the box still wrapped in the fancy plastic.

fuck ipods.
there is a lot of better shit out there for the money.

watch the “there i said it: IPODS” :bigthumb:

I have a NEW ipod.Apple MA003LL/A 60GB White Serial # 4J545B3HSZA Model # A1136 with a iframe speaker Amplifed Stero Speakers and Zip Connect.All still in the NEW plastic but I did have the ipod out to look at it.Let me knowThanks Kevin

Don’t buy an ipod…i see about 5 nano’s per week coming back with the software locked up…screw the ipod craze…

i got a 30 gig ipod video , i will sell you

Can you hook this up to a indash dvd player and watch the videos off of that?

to be honest i have no clue what you can do with it , i just listen to music with it , i dont do anything else with it nor have i tryed…lol

I’ll give you $250

as long as the indash has RCA imputs then yes. You can get cable that will make it play on anything with RCA inputs

<– works for apple.

their over priced as hell, nice, but scratch easy as hell… ive broken about 4 at work just by normal usage. Cracked a few nano’s screens, destroyed a color’s hard drive(reman) about 5 times before It refused to restore.

the back of it is scratched and the front has its normal wear (scratchs) but its in good shape and it works perfect , like i said , i dont kno anything about the video aspect of it bc iv never used it like that.

I want it! 260 shipped!

Pickup Only

good because your a SCAMMER

anyway , if you want an ipod kingshat83 you can come pick this one up bc im not using it, i still listen to cd’s i rarely use it.