WTB: Jet ski

Dont really want to spend over 1000 dolor’s. Doesn’t really matter what year/brand. Just something that works and has a tailor. LMK waht you have thanks…

If your gonna ride a jet ski, you might as well get your suits fitted nicely!!

good luck finding one for 1000 dolors, now if you want one for 1000 dollars, you probably still wont find one. i bought mine for 800 and it has a blown engine

What??

no offense but you maybeable to find a 93 or older but your gonna look like a tool riding it and it will probably do 35mph if that… you need at least 3000 to 4000 to find a 2000 or newer

stop being so cheap, for $1000 you are only getting junk or something with a blown engine that needs lots of work

If you look you can find deals…but as said 1000 is LOW. I got my 00 slx for 2100 a few months ago…and that was a killer deal…(well was till a crank bearing went through the cylinders a few weeks ago)

i have a 94 750 bought 2 years ago for 1500…Runs Great, good luck bro

My mom is selling hers - I dont think she’s selling it for more than $1500. PM me if you’re interested. It’s a 97 2 person Ski Do. We’ve had for like 10 years and have only used it like 7 times.

A+

lmfao i just got this thanks to the russian wowww im slowm :suicide: