WTB...KA24

FWD or rwd version.

RWD. Whats required to get an FWD motor to work in an S13? Are there any obvious engine bay things that would tell someone it used to be an FWD motor?

i dont know what your budget is, but here is a ka24DE dohc version
http://albany.craigslist.org/pts/857114383.html

is cammed, high comp pistons and has a header

^^ Good lookin’ out. I didnt even check CL yet.

i dunno ive never looked into it. It comes down to : who wants a FWD 240

2000-2004 Nissan Xterra RWD
1998-2004 Nissan Frontier RWD
1993-2001 Nissan Altima FWD
1991-1998 Nissan 240SX RWD

2 completly different motors

id wanna see it run first. mods mean beaten the hell out of

Goootcha. Does any rwd KA work in a 240?

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/865612913.html

good motor, bad car

I still have a long block from my old 240. KA24DE.
It has been sitting outside for over a year but it still is all there even the tranny.

if he says the motor runs, and it starts up and knocks. remember the adress, and make a late night visit… and mods doesnt mean beat… as long as its been maintained and not over revvedor over heated, or run out of oil, itll be fine.

hook’em up!

Depending on how usable it is, you can prob donate it to the cause and have it contribute towards your bill.

My bill?
wait is the for lemons?

It has been sitting outside for awhile but the motor ran fine when it was in the 240. Tranny is good too.
If anything its good for spare parts.

ya

theres 2 ka’s

KA24E
Bore × Stroke: 89.0 × 96.0 mm
Max power: 140 hp (105 kW) @ 5600 rpm
Max torque: 152 ft·lbf (206 Nm) @ 4400 rpm
Valve Configuration: SOHC, 12 valves
Compression ratio: 8.6:1 (9.1:1 for early 1989 240SX )

and

Ka24de
Cubic Inch Displacement: 145cid
Max power: 155 hp @ 5200 rpm
Max torque: 160 ft·lb @ 4200 rpm
Valve Configuration: DOHC, 16 valves
Compression ratio: 9.8:1, 9.5:1, 9.3:1

DOHC was used from 91-98 with a revision in 95 to make way for OBDII. couple of things are different but and KaDE will work in and year 240.

Jesse, you need any info on 240’s call me. They were my life for 3 years.

Jesse --I have a spare tranny behind the garage if you need it from a KA-DE

We might actually, thanks.

That IS the car I’m going after right now…Motor is bad(knock), hench why I’m searching for a replacement.

SR20 out of the question. This car must remain under $500 total spent for car purchase and repairs before the race starts, and must look like it is under the $500 limit at the time of inspection. Every $10 over they think we spent is a one lap penalty(aka $100 = 10 laps down at start).

Lew…where’s that motor. Wanna donate it to the cause if it’s got a good bottom end? You’re still racing with us right!!! Duck it off the end of your portion here…

FUCK YEAH!. 10 minutes form my shop. Jesse, we got to get some of the racers together and get some cash for this thing and get the sucker down to the machine shop ASAP. I’m going to be doing nothing but machining and assembling engines for the next 5 months it seems…

Wow dude that’s awesome. What kinda of race is limited to “junkers”?

24 hours of LeMONS