WTB...KA24

I need a KA24. Tall block preferred, good shortblock at the very least. Accessories need not apply, but if they’re included I’ll take em. Nothing pretty, nothing built. It’s gota look stock, preferably like it’s been run hard and put away wet. Grease and oil on block is a welcome sight, seriously

Contact me or Jclark if so…

Thanks

Your not talking about a Nissan motor are you?

Yes he is.

Must work in an S13 240 (in case the Sentra/etc ones dont).

hookedontwohundredfourtyson.

:umm

Somebody building a drift car?

:nod Cheap is always a good option too as this project certainly has a budget and is totally expendable in the end.

I’d be a liar if I said that the possibility of some wouldn’t happen, but no not a drift car

Does this mean you’re uncomfortable with me using it as a drift car?

Not one bit ;D I might just be inclined to do so myself pending on how said event turns out
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Just might have to re-invent my sig animation that’s all

talk to synapse, theyve got a ka24 sitting in the shop from a swap…

Maybe I’ll give Morgan a shout tomorrow from the machine shop and discuss, thanks for the tip…

The owner just came and picked it up the other day. I know he wanted to use the tranny but not the motor, I’ll see if I can get a hold of him.

I can has 24 hours of lemons car? :excited

Thanks Paul. Feel free to pass my number along to him if he does indeed want to sell. 225-8384

First thing that came to mind… 24 hours of LeMONS lol

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh :tong

Morning bump.

find an SR20 instead… seriously

you can find a used one cheap… and blown one even cheaper

shit if you look around you can find a JDM one on the net with like 30kmi for anywhrees between 400-700$

SR20 = Better powerband and more reliable 8200RPM rev limit anyone?

KA = Weak powerband and sounds like a dieing subaru

Need the KA. :smile

they’re on a VERY tight budget.