WTB: KA24de parts..

im looking for any kind of performance parts besides a header and intake for a KA24DE, as well as a fan shroud.

If you are going for proformance parts why do you need a fan shroud? go electric!

my water pump was faulty and seized causing the blade and pulley to come right off, which then busted my shroud all up. :rolleyes:

You could install stanza dual e fans. I was at upullit yesteday and they were just putting out a new stanza .

stanza fans fit ka? how about SR?

Same rad so they would fit.

how much would something like that cost? easy to install?

fan should be $20-$30 at the most from a wrecker.

installation would vary depending on the fan you choose, but its a very easy process. The only concern you might have is how to control the fan. mopac sells flex a lite adjustable temperature controllers that you mount at the top of the rad to turn the fan on at the desired coolant temp.
As for fastening the fan to the rad, if the stanza hardware doesn’t work, F-A-L also sells a 6 piece mounting kit that is basically just thin plastic bolts.

Here’s their products: http://www.flex-a-lite.com/catalogs/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=auto&Category_Code=comp

I use a Flexalite thermostat to trigger the fans and it works awsome. Im also running the stanza fans and they have not failed me yet and fit perfectly.