WTB: large piece of rubber.

What I am looking for is a large piece of rubber to set over engines when blasting so nothing bounces back and hits the parts that are covered. This does not need to be very thick but cannot be really thin either. I’m thinking roughly like 6’x6’x1/4". Does anyone know where I can get something like this?

lol, I’m too immature…

Try Buffalo Plastics in riverside?

Or, are you looknig for something more along the lines of a “blanket”?

why not a sleeping bag

Or a fire blanket, like used for welding. Rogers welding has them

yes. but I thought WTB:a rubber blanket would sound much worse. lol

That wouldn’t hold up with what we’re blasting.

I’m afraid that wouldn’t hold up either.

Not to go OT, but what about a kevlar weave?

I suggest that because I would expect a natural rubber to not last as long given the abuse, drying out, etc…

pm zerodaze he has moving blankets…would they hold up

not if a fire blanket wont.

I don’t think kevlar is necessary. We don’t need to use this very much and I would probably get a few of these and be fine for a long time. Nothing would be a straight shot to this “blanket” so it doesn’t need to be that durable.

I have some clear poly stuff you could probably use.

I’ll take some pics of it when i get home. but it’s not nearly 1/4" thick. And it won’t last too long in really cold temps. also, it isn’t 6’ wide. but i can get a decent amount of length for you to double up on.

you can use a fender apron… they are usually leather

ya jess, leather would work too…

and dont let him fool you, he’s looking for something that he can lay down to make the messy clean up much easier from all of the gay orgys he hosts. im serious. not like ive been to one or anything… … … …

ah fuck.

^^ I hear cleaning up after those orgies is real… shitty.

clever!