WTB (longshot): 255/40/18 through 275/35/18

Kind of a long shot but, I ripped through my rear tires at the track pretty quickly. Just seeing whats there so I don’t feel bad blowing through brand new tires at the track next time.

Bump?

Anyone?

Foxtire?

they have used tires? I really want somethign I can use for the next track day since I had a heavy oversteer problem with the lead foot and braking while turning in, making the ass end of the car pass me, and burning up the tires very quickly

I wonder how much Kuhmo MX’s are in that size…i think they’re one of the cheapest ‘performance’ tires

yes.

I dunno if they’ll have anything in an 18" tire that is worth tracking though.

Can’t hurt to try.

Also, Mr D’s tires has used.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53571

Yes. I’m well aware, but if you read the thread someone has them already.

fox tire had 18’s

i needed some shit tires a a year or two ago…and they had a few choices for 18s

Not gonna lie i don’t need anything spectacular, I need to learn the car before I have to worry about something for “tracking”

I’ll take a look in my basement and in storage when I get home. I MIGHT have something. 245’ish but anything 275’ish is saved for my fronts.

I just checked tire rack and the closeout price for pirelli pzero nero’s is over. I bought 255/35/18 at $106 ea. about 6 weeks ago and they are back up to $236 ea.

I have some at my place in Seattle that are just taking up space. 255-40-18 I believe but will have to check. If you don’t get anything in the next two weeks we can wok something out. I wouldn’t want much for them.

Sure give me an estimate on tread life and what you want for them shipped.

i have these ones i believe they are 245/50/18, they are like brand new they are too big for my 240 i need 245/40’s. i’ll get them dismounted if u want gimme 40 each. oh i think they are bridgestone potenza, forget what model tho. lmk

Tread life is about 90% they are some brand I have never heard of. I drove on them for a few weeks and they were ok but I went bigger. They just happened to come with the wheels I bought. Once I get back I will check on shipping.

thanks!

Only if DMX in the background can deliver them to me.

Actually 245/50s are kind of not the size i’m looking for. I would like 255/40 or wider…

want a r34 skyline front conversion?

Ok i checked a post I had on another forum mine are 255-35-18.