The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

1. Nothing more than an fucking agenda pusher, bullshit.
  2. PITA yes. I’m on both sides of the fence on this subject. As an RGO, I can see the necesseity to make sure someone who legally CAN own the gun doesn’t just sell it to someone who shouldn’t. But then the flip side is, they’re now telling me what I can legally have, but can’t legally sell except to a gun store who will now either fucking rip me off or take a cut if it’s a FTF sale made AT the store for legality purposes.
  3. wants to ban all “hi cap” mags and impose a 7 round limit, which will make ALL existing mags in NY currently illegal except for the ones that are five rounds for hunting.
  4. definitely ok with this
  5. ditto
  6. bullshit agreed as it does/solves nothing except to impose a potential tax for instate stores sales, or force people across the borders to buy ammo, which is exactly what I’d do.
  7. understandable to a sense, and if it’s the case well fine. You have to have an NCIS check done when you purchase any firearm from a store as is. Running one for ammo to anyone who is currently capable(aka legal) to purchase it it’ll just be an annoyance.