WTB: mariokart for n64

and more controllers if you got em.

nerd

i just wanna play.

probably the most entertaining game…ever…

have you checked the flea market?

and i forget the name of the bar, but it’s on main not far from the steer and/or hertel…but it’s a small hole in the wall, and there’s a tv behind the bar itself, and sitting on the bar is the N64 and controllers, and you can just stand there and play mario cart for free for as long as you want…good times…

ur welcome to borrow mine… im not ready to get rid of it permanently though

Fucking NERD!!

Get an N64 emulator and play it that way or are you in love with the nintendo controller?

can i play it with 4 people with an emulator?

^ Yes

-Usb hub
-4 Playstation Controllers
-4 Ps2-to-PC adapter from Radio Shack

And your all set!!!

Thats more effort than it’s worth. You can get what you’re asking for off ebizzle

$60 for the whole shebang. http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-64-4-Controllers-14-Games-GameShark-More_W0QQitemZ110193088827QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item110193088827
Look Newman WAVERACE!
4 controllers
MarioKart 64, Golden Eye… Awesome 4 player games, and party fav’s!
All the work is done for you.

Or you can find cheaper ones with just a few games… $25-35 But they had only one or two controllers. So you’d still have to deal with the bs ordering 2 more.

mmm WAVERADE IS THE SHIT!!!

lol with mario kart there is only one person i’ve ever lost to… not including battle I only play battle when i’m completely shit faced

that is a smoking deal for that package. i would not be shocked to see it skyrocket at the end of the auction.

i have controllers and some games let me see what i have u can have it all for like 20 bucks

if you have mariokart, SOLD.

EH?

There is a place in the mckinley mall by jcpenney that sells everything from atari to n64, this could be a dual purpose trip for you… you could get a game and a teenage girl.

mario kart 64 usually sell for between 30 -40 bucks on ebay and shit ive been looking for it in stores for my gf but no luck finding it cheaper really… yes im a dork

cant you download it on wii? if you dont have a wii (which you prob dont) then never mind…

truth

stopped in there tonight totry and find starfox64 since i cant find my copy :stuck_out_tongue: called the phoenix arena

i have starfox64 and never play it and, for some inexplicable reason, i have two copies of mariokart64. i haven’t seen mariokart go for less than 30-40 on ebay as stated earlier. willing to take offers on both games…