WTB mech engineering books

Going to ECC this fall for mechanical engineering and i need a few books… actually i need all the books. if anyone has the following lmk plz and we’ll talk price or mayb trade for car/computer work.

me-114-01 Statics & Strength of Materials Author:Cheng Edition:2nd
me-150-01 Fund of Modern Manufacturing (w/DVD) Author:Groover Edition:3rd
me-206-01 Technology of Machine Tools Author:Krar Edition:6th
me-343-01 Applied Fluid Mechanics (w/CD) Author:Mott Edition:6th
me-352-01 Instrumentation (w/CD) Author:Kirk Edition:4th

I don’t have any of those, but Ebay and Amazon saved me a ton of money over bookstores in college…

Im not sure if you know this but if you plan on transferring and getting a bachelors in ME i would suggest changing your major to engineering science at ecc. I knew someone who took the engineering technology program and nothing transferred. He had to start all over. If you take engineering science, everything will transfer. Also you can’t do as much with a ME tech degree as you could a ME science degree

Just thought i’d make sure you knew

get those crappy courses out of the way and transfer to ub. Those courses suck at UB, but its a solid engineering school

[quote=“jokerr713,post:4,topic:34720"”]

get those crappy courses out of the way and transfer to ub. Those courses suck at UB, but its a solid engineering school

[/quote]

:tup:

ive got the first and 3rd on your list

[quote=“Jim1234664,post:6,topic:34720"”]

ive got the first and 3rd on your list

[/quote]

how much u looking to get for them?

[quote=“Mixmastermike,post:3,topic:34720"”]

Im not sure if you know this but if you plan on transferring and getting a bachelors in ME i would suggest changing your major to engineering science at ecc. I knew someone who took the engineering technology program and nothing transferred. He had to start all over. If you take engineering science, everything will transfer. Also you can’t do as much with a ME tech degree as you could a ME science degree

Just thought i’d make sure you knew

[/quote]

thats a load of crap, I have an MET degree